At CedarView we are taking great care to ensure that these new homes nestle perfectly within the existing surroundings and the local village neighbourhood. With its central landscaped space and inviting gardens, everything is designed to help foster community and turn new neighbours into new friends. CedarView is conveniently connected and community orientated in both substance and style. Whether you’re stepping onto the property ladder for the first time, looking for a spacious home tailor-made for your growing family or a place to downsize without compromise, CedarView is the perfect place to call home.
THE PERFECT PLACE TO CALL HOME
Each and every aspect of your new home has been considered in depth and designed for both practicality and pleasure. Everywhere you look in CedarView you will be able to delight in every little detail. At Briar Homes you can count on our skill and craftsmanship to ensure that your new home is as good as it can be. These are houses crafted for living. You will feel it as soon as you step inside, spacious rooms, natural light, contemporary layouts and carefully selected materials all combine to make you feel at ease. There are so many ways to refresh and relax in your new home. Whatever your lifestyle, you will find it luxurious, stylish and easy to maintain.
- Combination of white contemporary and feature clear glass internal pass doors.
(Please refer to your Sales Advisor for individual house style specification)
- Contemporary banister to staircase in all styles
- Fitted sliding mirrored wardrobes to bedrooms where applicable (Please refer to your Sales Advisor for individual house style specification)
- All homes are fitted with smoke, heat & carbon monoxide alarms, and a USB power socket in the kitchen as standard
- Gas fired central heating radiators with combi or system boiler (depending on property style)
- Combination of down lighters and pendant lighting throughout
- Moulded or bevel facings and skirtings throughout.
- Quality German kitchens by Ponnighaus
- A range of high-quality units, laminate worktops & handles
- Contemporary composite inset sink and co-ordinating tap
- Feature under cabinet lighting
- Integrated stainless steel eye level oven, 5 burner gas hob and feature ceiling mounted extractor
- Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave oven.
BATHROOMS / EN-SUITE
- Contemporary Roca Laura sanitaryware, soft closing seat, chrome towel warmer and taps
- A full range of Porcelanosa tiling – mix of full height tiling and half height to wet areas (see sales advisor for full details)
- Low level shower tray with sliding door or fixed enclosure with thermostatic feature shower to en-suites only
- Handheld shower spray tap as standard to main bathroom only.
EXTERIOR & GARDENS
- Turf to front garden only
- Monobloc driveway
- Patio area to rear
- French doors
- Outside light to front and rear
- 1.8m high boundary fencing to rear garden area. (Please refer to your sales advisor for plot specific details).
- Kitchen – wine cooler, induction hob, stone worktops, integrated or free standing washer/dryer
- Porcelanosa Tiling – a range of floor and wall tiling options
- Wardrobes – a selection of wood veneer finishes
- General – burglar alarm, external power points, brushed steel/chrome switches & sockets, additional tv/telephone/broadband & usb sockets, shaver socket, electric car charging wiring/unit, outside hot & cold taps (all subject to build stage)
- Rear garden turf.
FLOORING (optional extra)
- A range of quality flooring including fitted entrance mats available to select from. Samples available.
NOTE: INTERIOR IMAGES SHOWN ARE OF SHOW HOME FROM PREVIOUS DEVELOPMENT CALDERPARK GARDENS, BROOMHOUSE.
THIS SPECIFICATION IS CORRECT AT TIME OF PUBLICATION BUT COULD BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CLARIFY ALL DETAILS WITH YOUR SALES ADVISOR.
SITE PLAN & AVAILABILITY
Follow the signs for Bowfield Hotel and Country Club until you reach Hill Road
Sat Nav Postcode: PA9 1BX What3words: partly.highs.typist
CEDARVIEW SALES CENTRE
Savills, 163 West George Street, Glasgow G2 5JJ Tel: 0141 222 5869
Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 9.00am - 5.30pm : Sat 10.00am-4.00pm
Ask about Interior Design Packages - flooring, window dressings & light fittings.
Visit our beautiful showhomes - get in touch today for further information.
This information is provided for guidance only. It is not intended to form the basis of any contract. We reserve the right to alter the layout, design and dimensions of each property without notice. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained is accurate, it is provided for guidance only. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information. Please note that external house treatments and finishes vary from development to development, please ask your Sales Advisor for more information.