Calderpark Gardens show home viewings opening from Monday 29th June by appointment only.
Please note: On-site Sales Operations for Woodlea, Darnley have been temporarily relocated to our Calderpark Gardens development.
The wellbeing and safety of you and our staff is of upmost importance to us and we are taking precautionary measures to adhere to Government COVID-19 guidelines.
Please see below our COVID-19 viewing policy:
- Only 2 people from same household, a child will be classed as a viewer and will be accounted as such, please bare this in mind when organising your visit.
- 2 metres social distancing must always be adhered to during the viewing.
- Savills staff will be provided with PPE to be fully in line with Government Guidelines, please do bring your own face covering such as masks, gloves will be provided to you. Please ensure that you take any such PPE away with you. We request that you do not touch anything whilst viewing the property.
- We will not be bringing a brochure to the viewing, please find the brochure >>HERE<<
- If you or a household member has experienced within the last 14 days or is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or any general symptoms of being unwell, or have been in contact with anyone experiencing such symptoms within the last 14 days, you must notify us as soon as possible in advance of the viewing and the viewing will be postponed.
- We will meet you outside the property, maintaining the 2 metres social distancing requirement and therefore unfortunately we will not be offering to shake hands.
- You are not required to maintain 2 metres social distancing in the event of an emergency i.e. a fire.
- Your attention is drawn to the relevant Government guidelines at the following links:
If you have any questions, please do let us know.
We look forward to welcoming you to Calderpark Gardens, Glasgow, G71 7TX and helping you find your new Briar Home.